I am able to provide a number of training courses that integrate with aspects of the English syllabus:
- the parts of speech (full day), covering nouns (including gerunds), pronouns, verbs, adjectives (including gerundives), adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, determiners and interjections.
- sentence and clause structure (full day), covering clauses and phrases; subjects and predicates; objects, passive and active voice; compound and complex sentences; main and subordinate clauses; noun, adjectival and adverbial phrases and clauses, and prepositional and verbal phrases
- punctuation (half-day), covering contractions and abbreviations, apostrophes, full stops, question marks, exclamation marks, colons, semicolons, lists and commas
- verbs and modality (half-day), covering tense and aspect; auxiliaries, participles and modality; passive and active forms; and infinitives
- citation overview (half-day), covering traditional footnote systems and the author-date or Harvard system